Carpet cleaning - the myth
Contrary to popular belief, regular carpet cleaning does not reduce a carpet’s life expectancy. In fact, walking on carpets with ingrained dirt forces the dirt to rub against the fibres, damaging them.
As professional carpet cleaners, we recommend a good vacuum at least once a week and more in heavy traffic areas.
The six step carpet cleaning process
- Thorough vacuum of all areas using our powerful vacuum cleaners.
- Pre spray the area with our chosen cleaning solution to suit the type of carpet.
- Brush the pre spray in using a powerful rotary brush to get the cleaning solution deep down in the carpet.
- Leave to dwell in the carpet for 10 to 15 minutes or longer if soiling requires it.
- Extract using our powerful industrial cleaning machine - see picture in gallery.
- Treat any stains and hopefully remove them.
We will move any furniture where required but expect the customer to move any small items or valuables.
If you are unable to do this for any reason please inform us when booking so we can allow extra time for the extra work